Fried shrimp with coconut milk is a little-known dish in every family’s daily meal. However, along with the greasy taste of coconut milk mixed with the salty and chewy taste of shrimp, it makes the diners unable to admire the deliciousness. Preparing this dish is not difficult because the ingredients are very simple, including only 2 main elements: shrimp and coconut milk. That’s why today, Pho 777 Castle Rock would like to introduce to you a simple and delicious coconut milk fried shrimp recipe at home. Let’s discover delicious food recipes with us now!
- Fresh shrimp: 400g
- Fried dough : 100g
- Coconut milk : 200ml
- Corn flour : 25g
- Mayonnaise: 30ml
- Sugar: 30g
- Alcohol: 5ml
- Seasoning: seasoning, pepper.
- You choose to buy fresh shrimp and should not buy shrimp that have melted. Most of these shrimp often bend the body into a round shape, not lying flat as usual. To check for this problem, you should use your finger to press on the case and move your finger a few times from front to back, and then vice versa, back to front. If you feel like there is grit under your fingers or notice that the shrimp are slimy, sticky, don’t buy them.
- Clean shrimp and then marinate with salt + white wine + pepper and leave for 10-15 minutes for shrimp to infuse spices.
- You put the breadcrumbs separately in a bowl. Put the cornmeal into another cup.
If you love Coconut Shrimp, You can Order This Dish Here. Thank You!
- Prepare a medium saucepan, heat cooking oil in a pan and then roll each shrimp through the breadcrumbs, remember to roll all sides so that the dough is like a coating covering the shrimp. Next, you roll in the cornstarch and then drop it into the frying pan. Turn the heat to medium so the shrimp won’t burn. You turn the sides evenly for about 2-3 minutes for the shrimp to turn brick color and the yellow powder layer to be cooked, then take it out, let it dry on absorbent paper.
- Next, put the coconut milk in another pan, heat it with low heat, then add the sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Now you put the fried shrimp just now with mayonnaise in the pan, gently stir so that the coconut milk tightly adheres to the flour coating on the shrimp. Remember to keep the fire low so that the coconut milk does not burn.
You take the shrimp out on a plate and then pour the sauce on top, sprinkle some green onions, coriander on it to make it beautiful. This shrimp dish is delicious served hot with white rice. Wish you success with this coconut milk fried shrimp recipe!