Grilled shrimp is a favorite dish of many people. Here’s a simple recipe to make delicious grilled shrimp.
- 1 pound of large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Peel and devein the shrimp. Rinse them under cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, mix together olive oil, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl and mix until they are fully coated with the mixture.
- Cover the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Thread the shrimp onto skewers, piercing them through the tail and head end.
- Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side until they are pink and opaque.
- Serve the grilled shrimp with slices of lemon and your favorite dipping sauce.
Enjoy your delicious grilled shrimp!