- 300g beef
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 head of lettuce
- Rice vermicelli
- Rice paper
- Fish sauce
- Chopped peanuts
- Mint leaves
- Thinly slice the beef and marinate with 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and minced garlic for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill the marinated beef until it is cooked to your liking. Then, thinly slice it into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the carrot and cucumber into thin strips. Tear the lettuce into smaller pieces. Cook the rice vermicelli according to the package instructions.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix together 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of vinegar in a small bowl.
- Fill a shallow dish with warm water. Dip one rice paper into the water for a few seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
- Place the softened rice paper onto a clean surface. On the bottom third of the rice paper, place some lettuce, rice vermicelli, sliced beef, carrot, cucumber, chopped peanuts, and mint leaves.
- Roll the bottom edge of the rice paper over the filling, then fold in the sides and continue rolling until it is completely wrapped.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve the grilled beef spring rolls with the dipping sauce.
Enjoy your delicious grilled beef spring rolls!