- Rice noodle
- Carrots, radishes, cucumbers
- Ingredients for vegetarian spring rolls, including: 2 pieces of tofu, 3 ear mushrooms, 100g fresh shiitake mushrooms, 1 carrot, thin rice paper, vegetarian seasoning, pepper, cooking oil
- Vegetarian dipping sauce: sugar, filtered water, lemon, soy sauce, fresh chili
Part 1: Making Vegetarian Spring Rolls
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients
- Fresh mushrooms soaked in salt water, washed and chopped. Soak the mushrooms for about 1 to 2 hours for the mushrooms to expand, then cut them into small pieces, and cut the carrots into small pieces.
- Crushed tofu squeeze out all the water.
Step 2: Preliminary Ingredients
North pan with a little cooking oil, stir-fry mushrooms with a little seasoning powder, a little pepper, then add tofu and carrots, stir well, then turn off the heat.
Step 3: Pack Vegetarian Spring Rolls
Spread the rice paper on a flat surface, arrange the ingredients: mushrooms, tofu, carrots, spread the ingredients evenly. Then, fold the edges of the two corners of the rice paper and roll it tightly. Do it evenly to avoid breaking when frying. Repeat until the rice paper is reached.
Step 4: Fry Vegetarian Spring Rolls
Choose a deep pan, heat the oil, note that the fat is 1/3 full. After the oil is hot, drop the rolled vegetarian spring rolls in turn. Fry until golden brown on both sides, then place on a plate lined with greaseproof paper.
Part 2: Making Vegetarian Spring Rolls Vermicelli
Step 1: Prepare the Accompanying Vegetables
- Cucumbers are washed and sliced, soaked in salt to remove toxins on the skin.
- Carrots and radishes are washed, peeled and finely chopped.
- Wash raw vegetables, soak for about 15 minutes in salt water. Then pick up the rack to drain.
Step 2: Prepare the Dipping Sauce
The dipping sauce is the secret to the unique flavor of this vegetarian spring roll noodle dish. Therefore, when making dipping sauces, it is necessary to adhere to the ratio so that the sauce has enough sour, spicy, salty and sweet flavors to attract people to eat.
The recipe for making standard fish sauce is as follows: 1 spoon of sugar pho, 3 spoons of water pho, 1 spoon of lemon noodle soup, 1 spoon of soy sauce pho, add a little fresh chili for spicy.
Step 3: Finish The Dish
Put the following ingredients in a bowl in turn: First, add a little vermicelli (just enough for each person’s portion), then add vegetarian spring rolls. Sliced cucumber, shredded carrot and radish, herbs on top.
With just a few simple steps, the ingredients are easy to find and buy, we’ve got the fresh, sour and spicy vegetarian spring roll vermicelli, which stimulates the taste buds on days of lack of appetite and boredom due to consuming too much greasy food. and protein. What are you waiting for, roll up your sleeves and cook this dish for your family and friends to enjoy.
If you want to enjoy Vegetarian Egg Roll Noodle Bowl in Pho 777 Castle Rock Restaurant, you can Order Here. Thank you!