A dish that combines many nutrient groups is always a priority choice for busy mothers. Super delicious suggest you such a dish – shrimp and meat roll salad.
The method is quite simple. Remember to prepare the right amount of ingredients to make the dish taste good!
Shrimp and meat rolls with ingredients ranging from shrimp meat to green vegetables, combined with a bowl of rich dipping sauce will be a great dish for your family to supplement nutrition. Please immediately note how to make shrimp and meat salad in the book so that you have the opportunity to show off your talents for the whole family!
- 450 gr fresh shrimp
- 450 gr pork belly
- 250 gr of noodles
- 200 gr bean sprouts
- 200 gr lettuce
- 100 gr chives
- 200 gr cilantro
- 2 cucumbers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 10 gr crushed roasted peanuts
- 100 gr of soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons black soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 packs of rice paper
- With other salt and pepper seasonings.
1. Preliminary Treatment
Wash shrimp and meat, then bring both of these ingredients to boil, remember to keep the meat broth to make dipping sauce.
Proceed to peel the shrimp, remove the black thread, and slice the pork to taste, set aside.
2. Vegetables You Wash.
- Pre-boiled bean sprouts until soft.
- Minced peeled garlic.
- Cucumbers are washed and cut into long and small lengthwise slices.
3. Salad Rolls
- You should not dip the rice paper into water because the rice paper loses its toughness and is easily crushed, just dip your hands in the water and then swipe it up so that the rice paper is just wet enough.
- Next, spread the rice paper, arrange in turn lettuce, boiled meat, fresh vermicelli, vegetables and cucumbers, then roll into a sticky rice.
- After rolling into a sticky rice, you put the boiled shrimp and chives in, fold the 2 ends neatly and then roll all the cakes so that the salad rolls are neat and beautiful.
- Repeat until you run out of ingredients.
4. Make a Dipping Sauce for Shrimp and Meat Rolls
- First, put in a small saucepan 1/4 cup of meat broth, half a teaspoon of sugar, 6 tablespoons of black soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, nut sauce and garlic and mix well.
- Turn on the heat and cook for a few minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved, bubbling, then turn off the heat and pour the dipping sauce into a bowl, sprinkle with roasted peanuts and you’re done.