There are many different ways to cook Hanoi chicken noodle soup that you can easily learn and do. However, to know how to cook old Hanoi chicken noodle soup properly, is not everyone knows. The old Hanoi standard esoteric chicken noodle soup recipe in the following article will help you find the old taste again.
How to Cook Hanoi Chicken Noodle Soup Is Special?
Hanoi chicken noodle soup is one of the specialties that attracts diners from all over the world as well as locals. The chicken noodle soup is sweet and bold because it’s not too sweet. Dotted with light yellow chicken and add a little green onion. Especially, it has a very characteristic aroma of fresh ginger. Northern chicken noodle soup is also different from Southern chicken noodle soup. Southern chicken noodle soup is added with star anise, cinnamon, cardamom, and skullcap. It seems that the dish is a bit fussy, but the way to make it is extremely simple. Please refer to the detailed instructions on how to make chicken noodle soup in the article below – a dish with an extremely attractive flavor.
Instructions on How to Cook Chicken Pho According to the Old Hanoi Standards
The way to cook old Hanoi chicken noodle soup is much different from modern pho from the taste of water, cooking method, etc. Although there are other points, it is not too difficult to cook that you can completely do it yourself at home. The recipe for Hanoi chicken noodle soup is not too picky as many people mistakenly think.
Here is a recipe for standard Hanoi chicken noodle soup that you can easily make as follows:
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients to Cook Hanoi Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 chicken 1.5kg – 2kg
- Dried Pho or Fresh Pho
- Served with raw vegetables such as lettuce, basil, bean sprouts, coriander, …
- Lemon, garlic, chili, ginger, pepper, cinnamon, coriander, star anise, dried red onion, onion…
- Condiments include soup powder, main noodles, cooking oil,…
Step 2: Prepare Ingredients
- For chicken, if you buy it at the market, ask the shop owner to clean it to reduce this step. If it’s raw chicken, clean the chicken and keep the internal organs if used. After cleaning, use salt and ginger to clean the outside as well as the inside of the chicken to remove the fishy, foul smell of the chicken.
- Grilled through ginger and onion for a very fragrant smell, with dried onions, just remove the roots and keep the skin intact to make the smell more fragrant. Then, the ginger and purple onion are pounded and chopped, and the onion is cut into large pieces.
- Serve raw vegetables according to your preference, please make and wash and then soak with salt to completely remove harmful bacteria.
- Scallions, cilantro, and cilantro should be finely chopped and put in a bowl of pho after it’s finished to enhance the flavor.
- Thinly sliced purple onion and sauteed until fragrant.
Step 3: Boil the Chicken and Filter the Meat
- Make the chicken boil skillfully to avoid overcooking or raw
- After the chicken has been cleaned, put it in a pot and pour clean water until the chicken is submerged. After that, you continue to put cilantro roots, ginger, and smashed grilled onions into the pot. Don’t forget to add a little salt and a little rock sugar to the chicken broth to make the chicken broth rich and sweet.
- With spices such as cilantro, ginger, onion, and ginger, the chicken will be more fragrant and completely eliminate the remaining fishy smell of the chicken. Boil the chicken until the water boils, then reduce the heat to low, and remove the foam. Boil the chicken on low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- When turning off the stove, put a covered towel over the lid to keep the chicken cooked evenly, soft and sweeter. Let the sound continue for about 15 minutes, then take the chicken out and let it cool.
- You make the chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces and the chicken breasts, you can shred or chop depending on your preference. For the remaining chicken bones, you continue to bring to a boil and simmer on low heat.
Step 4: How to Cook Hanoi Chicken Noodle Soup
For the remaining pot of chicken bone broth, add star anise, cardamom, cinnamon, and black pepper when it’s been roasted into the pot. After that, you carry out simmering for about 20 more minutes and then seasoning to taste. After about 20 minutes of cooking, remove all the spices that have been added and continue to simmer on low heat.
When the broth has boiled with foam, you should remove it to make the water clear, and sweetest and you should only let the fire simmer to avoid high heat.
Step 5: Roll the Noodle Soup
- For dry pho, please wash it with water and then quickly dry it with boiling water before using it.
For fresh pho, it’s similar, you put it in the rack, then pour it over the boiling water, and pour it into the prepared bowl.
For the accompanying raw vegetables, you can do it with boiling water before eating or you can eat it raw with pho. For those who have a weak stomach and are prone to abdominal pain, they should be bathed in boiling water before eating.
Step 6: Decorate and Enjoy Hanoi Chicken Noodle Soup
After all the pho and pho have been cooked, arrange the chicken on top of the pho bowl, add some onions, herbs, and fried onions on top of the pho noodles, and then pour the boiling chicken broth over the bowl. After that, you can eat with satay, served with raw vegetables, lemon, chili, pepper, or sour bamboo shoots,…
Notes on How to Cook the Best Old Hanoi Chicken Noodle Soup at Home
The above instructions for cooking Hanoi chicken noodle soup, it is very simple, but you also need to be careful during processing. To help you get a delicious, authentic chicken noodle soup when doing it, you need to pay attention to the following:
Choose Fresh Chicken for the Standard Hanoi Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- To get a juicy pho broth, and delicious chicken, you should choose a pullet or a chicken about to lay, the most tender and delicious chicken. If you choose roosters or laying hens, the chicken will be tough and dry.
- Should choose fresh chicken to ensure the freshness, sweetness of the meat, and broth for pho. Avoid buying chickens of unknown origin. If possible, you should buy our chickens, the garden is the best and chickens that don’t eat bran gain weight, …
Note When Boiling Chicken
- When cleaning the chicken, care should be taken to avoid breaking or tearing the chicken’s skin because when boiled, it can cause the meat to be crushed, which will lose the sweetness and chewy aroma of the chicken. Make sure how to cook delicious Hanoi chicken pho is up to standards.
- When the chicken is done cooking, take it out and let it cool. You can dip the chicken in cold water to make the skin more chewy and crispy
- Do not boil the chicken too much to avoid making the chicken lose its sweetness of the meat. Surely your chicken noodle soup will lose its delicious taste.
- If you cook chicken noodle soup in the morning but don’t have time, you should prepare the bone broth, and boil the chicken the night before. The next morning, you just need to prepare pho, served with raw vegetables and you’re done. Thus, helping you to save maximum time and effort.
- With the chicken’s internal organs, remove the dirt very clean. Use salt to wash again to completely remove the odor in the internal organs of the chicken. Then, you boil it separately to help ensure the best taste of the broth.
- If you want to eat chicken blood, you should boil it before using it. Avoid putting blood in the pot of chicken broth to avoid blackening and losing the aesthetics of boiled chicken.
Side Dishes With Hanoi Chicken Noodle Soup
You should eat raw vegetables to make the dish more delicious. It is recommended to buy vegetables at supermarkets or market stalls to ensure food safety, without spraying preservatives
Chicken pho can also be served with sour bamboo shoots, and vinegared garlic and sprinkled with a little pepper to enhance the flavor of the best Hanoi Pho.
With these 6 simple steps, you will have a delicious old Hanoi chicken noodle soup right at home. Once in a while, your family changes to a luxurious meal with chicken noodle soup on the weekend or breakfast, etc. If you are planning to open a chicken noodle shop, this is also a delicious way to cook chicken noodle soup that you should add. The restaurant’s pho menu.
Besides, https://www.pho777cr.com/ sells the best quality and price pho cookers on the market today. Small businesses that want to buy wholesale products can contact the hotline: (303)-688-8178 – firstname.lastname@example.org
or order directly at the website now!