How to properly marinate grilled chicken is one of the most important factors for the grilled chicken to have a delicious taste. The way to marinate is not difficult but requires you to have ingenuity and meticulousness to bring a delicious grilled chicken dish.
- 1 chicken about 2-3 kg
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon five spices
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- Lemongrass, garlic, chili
1. Process Materials
- Chicken can be bought at the market for convenience or you can make it yourself. So the type of young chicken, the meat is neither too young nor too old.
- When making meat, leave the whole chicken, just remove the intestines and rub salt on the chicken skin to eliminate odors. After that, wash with dilute salt water, then rinse with water and dry. In the chicken thighs, you can slit a few lines to make the meat absorb the spices faster.
- Garlic peeled, crushed. Lemongrass peeled off the old outer layer, washed and finely chopped. Chili, remove seeds and chop finely.
Pho 777 Restaurant is serving delicious Rice With Grilled Chicken. If you love this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
2. Make the Sauce and Marinate the Chicken
– Put 1 teaspoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of cooking oil, 1 teaspoon of five spices, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, 2 teaspoons of honey into a small bowl and stir well to dissolve the spices. Next, add the prepared garlic, lemongrass, and chili peppers and mix well.
Wear plastic gloves and rub the seasoning mixture evenly over the whole chicken. The insides still rub as usual and add more sauce to make the meat more flavorful. Marinate for about 3-4 hours or overnight for the chicken to infuse the spices.
3. Grilled Chicken
Put the marinated chicken in a baking tray lined with parchment paper, use a brush to spread a layer of honey over the chicken. Put in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes, then switch to the above heat mode. Spread the honey evenly and bake for about 2 minutes, then flip the chicken until the chicken is golden, fragrant.
Another dish Chicken Fried Rice is delicious too. Thank You!
4. Enjoy Honey Grilled Chicken
Take out the chicken tray, wait for it to cool, then cut it into bite-sized pieces and place it on a plate. Grilled chicken can be eaten with vermicelli or rice. Grilled chicken is both sweet and tender mixed with the complex aroma of spices.