The seasoning for marinated grilled shrimp is one of the extremely important factors that make grilled shrimp more tender and delicious. Referring to grilled shrimp, you must be too familiar with dishes such as: Grilled shrimp, grilled shrimp satay, grilled shrimp with garlic butter, … But on a good day, Pho 777 Castle Rock will bring you a new dish but very delicious. That’s the recipe for marinating grilled shrimp with salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Black tiger shrimp: 500g
- Horny chili: 5 pieces
- Dangerous chili: 5 fruits
- Minced garlic: 1 bulb
- laksa leaves: 50g
- Fresh lemon: 1 fruit
- Spices: cooking oil, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, fish sauce, pepper.
- Long skewers.
- Fresh milk: 70ml
- Chedder cheese: 2 pieces
- Grated cheese: 100g
- Rosemary leaves: 1 branch
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients
- When buying shrimp, use a toothpick to remove the black thread on the back. Then cut off the beard and wash it.
- Chili, garlic, laksa leaves washed, finely chopped.
- Stick skewers bought for you to soak in cold water. This helps to prevent the sticks from burning when put on the grill.
Step 2: Make Seasoning to Marinate Grilled Shrimp
- Chili, minced garlic mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of pepper, 2 teaspoons of cooking oil.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, mix well to combine the spices.
- Take a skewer, skewer the shrimp vertically so that when grilled, the shrimp is straighter and more beautiful.
- Brush the mixture on the shrimp, so that the seasoning penetrates the shrimp
Step 3: Bake the Shrimp
- Arrange each shrimp skewers on the grill, put on the charcoal stove to grill. You can also replace the charcoal stove with an electric one.
- Flip shrimp evenly to avoid burning and drying shrimp.
- During the baking process, brush the shrimp with oil to make the shrimp more glossy and delicious.
- Cooked shrimp is fragrant, red on all sides. When baking, you should not bake shrimp for too long. This will make the shrimp meat shriveled, hard and lose the sweetness of the shrimp.
Step 4: Make Cheese Sauce
- Put 70ml of fresh milk on the stove, turn down the heat, let the milk boil.
- Continue to add cheddar cheese and shredded cheese and cook until melted.
- Add a little salt and rosemary leaves, turn off the heat and you’re done.
Step 5: Enjoy
- Grilled shrimp with salt and pepper gives a spicy feeling, adding a little bit of fat and cheese that will make your taste buds explode immediately.
- If you don’t want to eat cheese sauce. You can dip grilled shrimp with Guyumi lemon chili salt or Guyumi kumquat chili salt to make this dish more delicious and special.