- Chicken: half a chicken
- Honey: 2 tablespoons
- Oyster oil: 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce: 1 spoon
- White wine: 1 spoon
- Garlic powder: 1 teaspoon
- Dried onions: 2 bulbs
- Pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Seasoning powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
Some Grilled Chickend dishes maybe you like it:
- Step 1: Clean chicken, then apply vinegar with a little salt. Rinse several times with water to clean, let dry.
- Step 2: Chop the dried onion. Then add all the prepared seasonings, mix well.
- Step 3: Put on gloves and spread the spice mixture on the chicken. Marinate for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight for flavors to infuse.
Now you just need to turn on the oven at 200 degrees C to start heating up. Put the chicken in a tray and bake it. Every 5-10 minutes, take the chicken out and spread it with more sauce and then put it back in the oven. Remember to turn the chicken over often so that the chicken is cooked and crispy without burning. Bake for about 1 hour and the chicken is cooked through. The requirement for this dish is that the chicken is evenly absorbed into the seasoning, delicious and has a beautiful golden skin that is not too dark.