Delicious deep-fried dumplings are a Chinese favorite. Usually, dumpling is made from pork, cabbage, and shiitake mushrooms. In addition, the filling is also very diverse with many types of vegetarian fillings. Although different, the method is still the same. So, this time Pho 777 will share the fastest and most delicious way to make fried dumplings.
- 500 g Wheat Flour
- 4 Chicken Eggs
- 1 teaspoon MSG
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 100 g Cold water
- 100 g Tapioca Flour
- 100 g Lean meat mince
- 200 g Fish slices
- 200 g Silver Shrimp
- 50 g Onions
- 200 g Cassava Root
- Onion and garlic
Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 200 g Ripe tomatoes (Or 100g canned tomatoes)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tapioca Flour
- 50 g Ginger
- Soya sauce (sugar, monosodium glutamate, salt.)
- Sour palanquin
Sieve wheat flour into a tray for Eggs + Chinese ash water + MSG + salt evenly, add water slowly. Just rolled dough is fine. Here incubate for 30 minutes.
- Another article about making fried dumnpings here
2. Cake Filling:
- Lean meat: minced, seasoned with sugar, monosodium glutamate. salt, pepper.
- Shrimp: peeled, salted, washed, chopped.
- Sliced fish: add a little salt, pepper, and monosodium glutamate to taste.
- Tapioca tubers: cut into small pieces, boil in boiling water, squeeze dry.
- Onions and galic: finely chopped, set aside.
3. Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Tomato: bruised or pureed.
- Ginger, sour palanquin: minced.
If you love Fried Dumplings, you can Order Here in Pho 777 Castle Rock Restaurant. Thank You!
- Mix the filling: In a pan, fry the onions until golden brown, fry the shrimp until cooked, add the onion + tapioca, monosodium glutamate (MSG) + pepper, stir well, remind down, add lean meat + scad fish + tapioca starch evenly divided into parts, wash. circle.
- Sweet and sour sauce: Sautéed yellow onions for sour palanquin + ginger + fragrant fried tomatoes, for soot + soy sauce + punch + 1 cup of cold water. Season with salted sugar, monosodium glutamate, taste sweet and sour. Add tapioca starch mixed with water to a slightly thickened sauce.
- Steamed cake: The dough is divided into small portions according to the filling. Apply tapioca flour, roll the dough into a thin circle, add the filling, fold the remaining eyelids about 1/3 of the circle, take the wheel tweezers to cut off the rim, place the cake in the steamer for about 10 minutes, take it out and let it cool.
- Fry the cake: Heat oil in a pan, fry the cake until golden brown, take it out and drain. This cake is served with sweet and sour sauce.