Shrimp roasted with coconut milk is both delicious and greasy; The fleshy, fatty taste of coconut milk blends in the salty, rich flavor of shrimp.
- Shrimp: 600g
- Coconut milk: 100ml
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 3 purple onions, green onions
- 1-2 horny chili peppers, paprika
- Spices: Salt, fish sauce, seasoning seeds, sugar, cashew oil,…
1. Process Materials
- To prepare this delicious daily dish, first pour some water into a bowl, then add 1/2 tablespoon of salt to the bowl. Use scissors to cut off the head of the shrimp, remove the thread on the back, and discard the waste.
- Then, put the shrimp in a bowl of mixed brine. Do this in turn with the whole shrimp.
- Remove the shrimp to the basket to drain, then wash one more time with clean water.
- Minced red onion, garlic and chili pepper. Cut the green onions into pieces about 2cm long.
2. Proceed to Marinate Shrimp
- Put shrimp in a bowl, then add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon seasoning, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1 tablespoon cashew oil color (or cooking oil). Add 1 tablespoon minced chili, garlic, and shallot to the shrimp.
- Next, use chopsticks to mix well so that the seasoning penetrates into the shrimp.
- Marinate shrimp for about 15 minutes.
Pho 777 Restaurant is serving delicious Coconut Shrimp (Tôm Lăn Cốt Dừa). If you want to try this dish, please Order Here. Thank You!
- Heat a pan, add about 2 tablespoons of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the rest of the garlic, red onions and chili peppers, and fry until fragrant.
- Then, fry the shrimp on high heat, stirring constantly so that the shrimp is cooked evenly.
- When the shrimp is hunting again, you add coconut milk. Roast the shrimp for about 10 minutes on low heat, letting the coconut milk seep into the shrimp.
(You can add more seasoning to suit your family’s taste.)
- Turn off the heat, add chili, green onion and enjoy.