Good spring rolls must have a combination of crispy golden shell and rich flavor and be considered the “national soul” dish of Vietnam. Let’s see how to make delicious spring rolls right now!
- 1 crab
- 200g shrimp
- 200g lean pork
- Tapioca, carrot, taro
- Soft rice paper
- Lemon, garlic, chili, onion
- Steamed crab with a little ginger to remove the fishy smell and separate the meat and you can buy crab meat available at the market
- When you buy shrimp, proceed to remove the black thread from the back, then wash, then peel and finely chop.
- Lean meat you wash, then put in a blender.
- Taro, cassava, and carrots are peeled, then grated into small fibers.
- You prepare a clean stainless steel pot and then put all the ingredients including minced meat, shrimp, carrots, cassava, taro, green beans, minced onion and garlic, crack an egg and then use your chopsticks to mix the ingredients. . Then season to taste.
- The next step is to spread the rice paper on a tray or a large plate, add a little filling to the cake, then roll it tightly by hand. Do so until the last one.
- Put a deep pan on the stove, then pour the oil a little, when the oil is hot, add the spring rolls and fry until the spring rolls are golden on both sides.
- When the spring rolls are golden and fragrant, put them in a basket lined with absorbent paper. Then you put it on a plate and decorate it beautifully and then put it on a plate.