Seasoned chicken marinated with fragrant golden grilled spices, delicious served with white rice.
- 2 large chicken thighs.
- 1 small packet of five spices.
- Salt, oyster sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce, honey, sugar, black soy sauce.
- Garlic, dried onion.
- Wash chicken thighs, blanch briefly with boiling water to remove impurities. Then rinse thoroughly, boil another pot of boiling water and boil the chicken for about 7 minutes, remove the chicken from the basket to drain, use a clean towel to dry.
- Dried onion, minced garlic. Use a knife to lightly cut a few lines on the chicken thighs, marinate the chicken with onions, garlic, five-spice packet, a small spoon of salt, oyster sauce, a little sesame oil, a spoon of fish sauce, a small spoon of honey and a spoon of sugar, a spoonful of sugar. small spoon of black soy sauce.
- Apply the seasoning mixture evenly on the chicken and then wrap it up and marinate overnight for more flavor when baking.
- Put in a baking tray lined with foil, bake at 180 degrees C. Occasionally spread the marinade mixture evenly on the surface of the chicken. When the top side is golden, take it out and bake it on the lower side until both sides are golden brown.
- Chicken baking time about 50 minutes is delicious.
- Hot fragrant chicken thighs served with rice with cucumber, pickled carrots and sweet and sour fish sauce.