Spring Rolls is one of the quite special dishes of Vietnam. Not only with the people here but also impressed with the tourists who come to visit and enjoy. This specialty dish is not only delicious and refreshing but also very nutritious. Today, let’s discover with Pho 777 how to make shrimp and pork salad through the article below.
- 500g shrimp
- 700g pork belly
- 1 roll of rice paper
- 500g fresh vermicelli
- Lettuce, raw vegetables, herbs, chives
- Ground bean paste
- Pickled food, crushed peanuts.
1. Making Spring Rolls
- Step 1: First, you need to perform the preliminary processing of ingredients. In which types vegetables with spring rolls such as raw vegetables, herbs, chives, etc. You bring them out, wash them, soak them. with salt water and then drained.
- Step 2: Prepare shrimp: Please wash the shrimp, add ½ teaspoon of salt, 1-2 tablespoons of wine, 1 teaspoon of sugar. Put the pot on the stove, then cover, turn on the heat to cook until the shrimp turns red and don’t forget to stir well. Then you take the shrimp out to the basket to drain and then peel, split the shrimp and remove the back of the shrimp, then arrange on a plate to prepare for the next delicious dish.
- Step 3: Prepare the meat: The pork belly you buy, remember to shave, wash, then boil a pot of water, drop in 1 pounded onion and boil the meat for about 20 minutes. Okay. Remove the meat to a bowl of cold water with ice cubes added to it to make the meat white and crispy. Then you cut the meat into thin slices and put it on a plate to use later as a salad.
- Step 4: Prepare the rolls: Remember to wet the rice paper when you buy it, then arrange shrimp, meat, vermicelli, vegetables, rice paper close at hand to prepare for this delicious wrapping process. After you wet the rice paper, put the vegetables underneath and arrange the vermicelli, meat, shrimp, along with chives and herbs for decoration, then roll it firmly. Just like that, you carry out this way of wrapping this delicious dish until you run out of ingredients. Arrange shrimp and pork rolls with soy sauce, then sprinkle more peanuts and sour food if you like, you can invite everyone to enjoy.
How to Make Salad Roll Dipping Sauce
true. First, fry some garlic with oil. Then add the ground soy sauce to the pole, then season with sugar to make it salty and just to taste.