- 500g beef bone
- 250g beef pieces
- 25g fresh ginger root
- 5g dried cinnamon
- 3g anise
- 3g fennel seeds
- 400g noodle soup
- ¼ bowl of fish sauce
- Onions, cilantro, basil, bean sprouts, chili sauce, black sauce,…
- Step 1: Clean beef or pork bones, cut the next piece into a pressure cooker or electric noodle cooker for 10-20 minutes or until tender to get the water.
- Step 2: Put the onion and ginger in the microwave, turn on the preheat mode, when it is, remove it from the oven.
- Step 3: Put star anise, cinnamon, pepper, and cumin in a roasting pan until fragrant.
- Step 4: Put the ingredients needed in step 2 and step 3 into the pot of bone broth. Add seasonings including salt, a little Nam Ngu fish sauce, seasoning seeds…
If using dry pho, dip it in the bare pot to make the noodle soft. To make it more delicious and easier, you can also take advantage of fresh pho.
- Step 5: Put the pho noodles in a bowl, put the thinly sliced beef, pour over the broth. Pour broth over the top of the pho, add cilantro, sliced onions depending on your preference. Served with cilantro, basil, bean sprouts, salad… depending on the taste of the user.
Pho 777 Castle Rock is serving delicious Rare Steak Well Done Brisket. If you love this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
Many people think that cooking vermicelli and pho often takes time, so they can’t prepare breakfast in time. In fact, the work does not take a lot of human effort as you think if you know how to arrange the cooking in a harmonious and reasonable way. Now, try to cook raisin noodle soup with this method, wish you success.