Fried chicken with fish sauce is a dish that many of you love, but today we have a little variation with sesame chicken, the aroma of sesame combined with crispy chicken wings even the most fastidious people. must be in love.
The golden fried chicken pieces, covered with sweet and sour sauce and attractive roasted sesame are delicious dishes not to be missed.
20 minutes is all you need to make this delicious, flavorful, and super healthy sesame chicken dish. Your baby will surely love it too!
- 1 boneless chicken breast, skin
- 1 chicken egg
- 3/4 cup corn starch
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 stalks minced scallions
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- Wash chicken breast, cut large chess pieces.
- Beat eggs, season with a little salt and pepper.
- Corn starch for 1 cup separately.
- Dip a little chicken into the egg, then dip a layer of cornstarch, coat through a thin layer.
- Put 4 tablespoons of cooking oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, add the chicken and fry the crust until golden brown. Back to face.
- In another pan, put all the ingredients (except tapioca) into the sauce, mix well, bring to a boil over low heat.
- Then add the diluted tapioca starch and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken and stir until the sauce is evenly coated in the chicken.
- Sprinkle with roasted sesame.
- Remove the chicken to a plate, chop the scallions and mix well, serve hot with steamed rice.
Wish you success with this delicious sesame sauce chicken recipe.