Vegetarian spring rolls are very easy snacks that you can make at home on full moon days. Along with the instructions on how to make delicious vegetarian salad, Pho 777 Castle Rock will help you make an equally attractive dipping sauce. On the full moon days of fasting, using a few extra rolls of salad for lunch or snacking with everyone is also very delicious, right?
- 2 packs of tofu
- 200 grams of fresh vermicelli
- 100 grams of mushroom
- 1 little lettuce, lettuce
- 1 little bean sprouts
- 1 bag of soft rice paper to roll the salad.
- Sauce Ingredients:
- Peanut butter
Prepare the Filling Ingredients
- When you buy white tofu, you deep fry in oil. In fact, you can buy pre-fried tofu, but it certainly won’t be hot. So if you buy pre-fried tofu, you should also fry it briefly, but you don’t need to deep-fry it.
- After frying, you cut the beans into thin, long pieces so that they can be rolled.
- The vegetables are washed, only the bean sprouts are washed, you must drain the water and pick up the green heads.
- Carrots you grate into thin strips
- Cucumber cut into long pieces.
Step 1: Stir-fry the cooked straw mushrooms and season with ½ teaspoon salt + 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Step 2: Mix acacia melon salad + sweet and sour carrots
Cucumber and carrot “vegetarian roll” will seem quite bland, so you cleverly add a few spices to make a salad to make the salad more attractive.
You mix cucumber and carrot with about ½ cup of vinegar + 2 tablespoons of sugar + 1 sharp chili, mix well.
Step 3: Roll the salad
You in turn put fresh vermicelli, tofu, sautéed mushrooms and cucumber, carrots, bean sprouts, add shredded lettuce and lettuce, arbitrary herbs to the same and skillfully roll it up to make it round and firm.
Before rolling, you lightly moisten the cake to make it softer and easier to roll.
Step 4: How to make vegetarian salad dressing
You can use vegetarian fish sauce or chili soy sauce. In addition, Pho 777 will introduce you how to make more delicious peanut butter dipping sauce.
To make this sauce, first you add 1.5 tablespoons of peanut butter (available in supermarkets, often used with sandwiches) + 4 tablespoons of soy sauce and heat it on low heat and stir well.
Observe that this mixture turns slightly dark brown, you add about 100ml of filtered water and stir well until the consistency is similar, then turn off the stove.
To make the sauce more delicious, you thinly slice the carrots and soak them in vinegar for about 2 hours, then pick them up in a bowl of soy sauce, add hot peppers, smashed peanuts and dip them in the spring rolls. Our delicious, easy-to-make dish is done!
Hope you have a delicious meal!