Add a little novelty to the familiar fried shrimp dish every day! Let’s cook this fried shrimp with coconut milk for the whole family to enjoy, contributing to change the taste!
- Fresh shrimp: 450g
- Broccoli: 200 g
- Coconut: 225 ml
- White sugar: 30g
- Mayonnaise: 30ml
- Deep fried dough: 100g
- Cornstarch: 25g
- Salt: ¼ Coffee spoon
- Pepper: ½ Coffee spoon
- White wine: 5ml
- Curettage coconut: 5g
- Peel the shrimp and remove the back, then add a little salt, pepper, and wine to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Wash the broccoli and cut it into small pieces. Blanch in boiling water for about 2 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Coat shrimp with breadcrumbs and cornstarch, then place in hot oil and fry on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- When the outer shell of the shrimp turns yellow, take it out. Place shrimp on absorbent paper to drain the oil.
- Add the coconut milk and sugar to the pan, stirring constantly over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add shrimp and mayonnaise to the pan, stir gently for a few minutes so that the shrimp is soaked in the sauce.
- The very attractive coconut shrimp dish is complete! Garnish the shrimp plate with broccoli and sprinkle with some grated coconut!