- 1/2 pound cooked and peeled shrimp
- 8-10 rice paper wrappers
- 1/4 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup cooked rice vermicelli noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Hoisin sauce for dipping
- Fill a large bowl with warm water and dip one rice paper wrapper in the water for about 10-15 seconds or until soft.
- Remove the wrapper from the water and lay it flat on a plate.
- Arrange a small handful of chopped lettuce on the bottom half of the wrapper.
- Add a small handful of cooked rice vermicelli noodles on top of the lettuce.
- Add a few cooked and peeled shrimp on top of the noodles.
- Sprinkle some chopped mint, cilantro, and chopped peanuts on top of the shrimp.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper over the filling, then roll up the wrapper tightly from the bottom to the top.
- Repeat steps 1-7 with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve the spring rolls with hoisin sauce for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious shrimp spring rolls!